Welcome to New Muslims eLearning site. It is for new Muslim converts who would like to learn their new religion in an easy and systematic way. Lessons here are organized under levels. So first you go to lesson 1 under level 1. Study it and then take its quiz. When you pass it move on to lesson 2 and so on. Best wishes.
It is highly recommended that you register so that your quiz grades and progress will be saved. So first register here, then start with lesson 1 under level 1 and from there move on to the next lesson. Study at your ease. Whenever you come back to this site, just click on the "Take me where I reached" button (available only for registered users).
Medical Benefits of Prayer
Description: In this video you will discover some of the underlying medical and physical benefits behind the daily prayers.
Producer: One Islam Productions
Published on 16 Dec 2011Emailed: 3 - Viewed: 18580 (daily average: 10)
Also you may ask thru the live chat available here.
- Let’s Meet Muhammad (part 1 of 2)
- Let’s Meet Muhammad (part 2 of 2)
- Preservation of the Holy Quran
- The Importance of Prayer (Salah)
- Etiquette of the Ritual Bath (Ghusl)
- Ablution (Wudoo’)
- Prayer for Beginners (part 1 of 2): Before you Pray
- Prayer for Beginners (part 2 of 2): A Description of the Prayer
- Spiritual Benefits of Prayer
- Medical Benefits of Prayer
- Manners of Relieving Oneself
- Introduction to Dietary Laws in Islam
- An Introduction To Muslim Family (part 1 of 2)
- An Introduction To Muslim Family (part 2 of 2)
- Love of God and How to achieve it (part 1 of 2)
- Love of God and How to achieve it (part 2 of 2)
- An Introduction to Fasting
- How to Fast
- Eid and End of Ramadan
- Where Is Allah?
- Abraham (part 1 of 2)
- Abraham (part 2 of 2)
- Simple Explanation of Surah Al-Fatiha
- Simple Explanation of Three Short Surahs of Quran